Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Thursday and I'm closing in on a 53hr work week after rehearsal this evening... WOW - it's been one of those weeks. My admin is out on vacation and I'm picking up a lot of her work as well had two 4hr evening events I had to attend - all is well though, thankful to have employment.

There are thoughts I have this week dealing with Mikayla's diagnosis of diabetes that are draining. I'm confident that God has it under control and that all will be for His honor. It's just a bummer! To update - Mikayla's blood sugar was 191 (should be 100) and then 201/143/93 over the past couple of readings. They are testing her for the next 9 days to make sure of an 'average' in her numbers to better determine her medication (they say). I say we're taking the next 9 days to prove she HAD it and God has healed her from it!

Please pray for our family the next few days and for Mikayla's health. She shows no symptoms except for the high sugar level.

This is the close for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment